Shipping & Returns
Our standard return policy for most products is 30 days from the ship date. The return policy for each product may vary. Return summary is below.
Return Shipping: Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is confirmed defective with the manufacturer. If any product is found to be defective, Pedia Pals will promptly exchange and send a return label or UPS call tag for the return.
RMA (Return Material Authorization): An RMA number is required on all returns. Call Pedia Pals 1-888-733-4272 for an RMA number and instructions on how and where to return your order. All returns without an RMA number are subject to our 30 day return policy and may not be honored. If the return is honored, a 25% restock fee will be applied. If the return isn’t honored the item will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Defective Items: All defective items must be confirmed defective with the factory, if found defective a replacement will be sent or an RMA issued for return.
Special Ordered Items & Exam Tables: All items that are special ordered are non returnable. Exam Table returns must have an RMA # and are subject to a 50% restocking fee. This will pertain to items with special color, size or exam tables. Pedia Pals will not be held responsible for items ordered with a special color not meeting customer requirement. Color swatches can be provided upon request.
Refused Shipment: All refused shipments, without prior approval, will be subject to a 25% restock fee. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
List of Return Requirements:
- All returns must be in original factory packaging and undamaged
- All parts, including manuals and batteries, must be returned
- All packaging must be returned
- Manufacturer's product packaging must be in reusable shape with no marking or stickers applied.
- Please send a detailed explanation about your return. Example: "Never used or Open" or "Defective Merchandise"
- Customer is responsible for return shipping
- Ensure your return at the cost of the product in the event your return is lost or damaged
- An RMA number is Required
- When returning your order please write on the outside of the return label your RMA number.
Restock Fee: Most accessory item returns do not get charged a restock fee. Some products that are drop shipped from the factory may be subject to a factory restock fee. These fees are determined by the supplier at the point of return.
List of Restock Fees
- Returns sent back to Pedia Pals without an RMA number are subject to a 25% restock fee. Please call our toll free number to obtain an RMA number and instructions for your return at 888-733-4272.
- Factory direct returns are subject to the supplier’s restock fee if applicable.
Refused shipments are subject to a 25% restock fee